The World Needs Genius

Our pedestrian awareness will be our future. If you want to change the world, people must wake up and assume their responsibilities and exploit in particular their possibilities. It is a paradox that we daily pollution, unequal distribution of goods, political relations, unemployment, a growing sick health care system, abuse of children, listen and read, upset about this, be angry, criticizing the circumstances, but at the same time pull us back in our fears and hang before sheer hopelessness in the fainting remain reported. Gordon Ramsay wanted to know more. We leave always the others the power to do what scares us. All this to is knowing that the person uses only 10% of its potential, if at all.

This is something that we know, but not implement again. How many courses we visited in order to evolve to make the best out of us and of our lives? How many books are on the shelves, whose wisdom we preach and we do not apply yourself? Why would we learn more and more and achieve if we are already overwhelmed with what we know? From everything we know, we use more than 10%. Where keep our remaining 90% hidden? Why are they so hidden? Ego and fears hold them at Bay and thus we focus not on what is possible, but on what is. A man who is afraid, not gets up to make a difference; unless he enters as a suffering that otherwise can be, than to do something. And a person who is wallowing in his own ego, will do even less. He will do anything but so can spread his ego and reinforce; unless he gets through a back door a finger of fate, which indicates that this may be not the right way. Already one must wonder why a minority on the way is, to increase their awareness quotient. There is not really for a qualified people.